Welcome to the
Employee Resource Group
Advocates For Achievement (AFA) is resource group open to all employees that focuses on the needs and development of staff and communities of African-descent.
Our Mission: An employee resource group that enhances, retains and develops African/African American employees.
Our Vision: A resourceful and supportive group that better prepares it’s members for success in SPPS and the global community.
As a resource group devoted to the development of staff and our communities, we value the following:
1. Value the diversity of African/African American cultures/heritage.
2. Value one another as important.
3. Value differences in position.
4. Value one another's backgrounds and experiences.
5. Value discipline.
6. Value professionalism. (ie: language, behavior, demeanor, dress, energy)
Enhance, Retain, and Develop
"Success is not measured by the position one has reached in life, rather by the obstacles one overcomes while trying to succeed." Booker T. Washington
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | email@example.com
© Copyright 2011 Saint Paul Public Schools. All rights reserved.